The Sub-Zero wine cooler has features to set the temperature according to the type of wine you will store, and each can be set in a specific rack. Like any other appliance, it also needs to be well-maintained to work well and prevent issues from occurring. A Wine cooler cleaning guide can help.
But, when your Sub Zero wine cooler needs a professional repair service, the Sub-Zero Repair Crew in Seattle will be able to assist you and ensure to get the wine cooler up and running in no time. The company delivers outstanding quality Wine cooler repair in Seattle that many customers trusted and relied on for many years. If you encounter any problem with your Sub-Zero wine cooler, don’t hesitate to call them right away.
If you notice that your compressor unit is not cooling, it can be due to the following:
- if it is not working, it can overheat the components. To fix it, check the condenser fan to see if it is running as it should. Ensure that no dust and debris can cause them not to spin freely. If there is no obstruction, it can indicate that the fan is defective and needs to be replaced.
- if the evaporator is not working, it can be due to blockage. You may have to let the ice melt first to check the component properly. If there is any unwanted debris, clean them out. Also, check the fan’s blades. Otherwise, it needs to be replaced if it is not working.
- if the thermostat is broken, it can’t be repaired; instead, replace it with a new one. This can be tricky when doing the fix, and if it is not done right, it can cause further damage to the wine cooler. We recommend calling for the Sub Zero Repair Crew to properly handle the process of fixing.
Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
Improper Room Temperature – this type of wine cooler works well in a temperature between 10 degrees Fahrenheit and 27 degrees Fahrenheit. If there is a problem, you need to turn on the air conditioner or move the unit to a much cooler room.
Lack Of Ventilation
- if there is no ventilation, this can affect the unit’s cooling. The solution is to make sure that there is adequate ventilation where the wine cooler is.
- if there is a problem with the fan of the wine cooler, make sure that it is clean from any obstruction and is securely connected to the unit. If it is loose, this needs to be re-attached properly. If it is broken, have it replaced to fix the issue.
If still, you are experiencing a cooling problem with your Sub-Zero wine cooler, immediately call Sub Zero Repair Crew to help fix the problem right away.